20110701

July


1.I hope I wont judge people too quickly and easily this time. I never know the person that I thought annoying would be the one who gonna show up every time Im need.


2. I hope this new place gonna serve me with lot of new perspective that i could observe hence learn more.



3. The boss is really nice to us, andim very much thankful for that. As per my friend- nanti nak resign pun tak sampai hati. Lol



4. Aku rasa orang yang update blog guna phone super gigih.Ye saya bercakap tentang pengguna touch screen.



5. Saya nak tido dulu..Hari ni penat.Penat menguap!!


Panjang umor,jumpa lagi.

6 comments:

Aly said...

Sudah mula kerja kan
all the best!
(=

Misz-ella said...

All the best for your July wish, blabber.

said...

good luck! ^^

cikin said...

awak dah kerja kan?
wish u luck in ur carrier.
semoga bertambah rezeki awak.
:)

shasha said...

Super gigih??hehehhe...thank you!!

Ann Ishak said...

so in love with july