20161106

Sunday Random Rants.

1-  Some randoms question that pop up in my mind.
Say you guys dah on top. Would you accept someone yang pernah let you down or ignored you during your hard time?  Part of my mind constantly remind me to ditch them but part of it cakap "tak baik camtu. niat kena baik. Kita nak berjaya sebab nak tolong orang susah". But can I be selective on who deserve my help?

Tapi entah, niat tak baik nanti segala usaha murni susah nak capai. *cari kopiah*

2- Over sensitive
I became over sensitive these few days. Pasai apa pun tak tahu. Fought a lot with closed friends tapi eventually baik balik. I even got irked with soalan "kau ada duit tak, jom tengok movie". Well yeah, considering my current condition right now, I think I deserve to berkecil hati dengan soalan itu. Haha.

3- Away
I feel the need to be away from home as I kind of suffocate with the idea of Lelaki Macho is observing whatever I do. I know he is concern, but it only add to my worry, nervous etc.

4- Surat khabar
I appeared on local tabloid twice. Yay. Oh wait, masuk ni dah 3 kali. Last one masa wartawan Harian Metro dah cilok entry baru nak email. Pastu aku email recently bertanyakan few things, dia buat dunno lak. Gasak ko, kat padang masyar nanti cari aku sebab aku tak redha kau cilok entry aku letak kat kolum ko. Gittewwww

5- Support
Thank you those who endless support me. Not many, but i am grateful. Can't thank them enough.

6- Suri Hati Mr. Pilot
Am I the only yang tak termasuk dalam senarai 5 juta Malaysians yang menonton Suri Hati Mr. Pilot?

7- Maggie
I ate too much Maggie, I wanna puke now. Sambung later.

8-Oh anyway, korang rasa suara Elly Mazlein tu sedap ka?




No comments: